Well tomorrow our class is going to the civic district and also tackle, what I predict, a tough and demanding IPW project. Tomorrow will be a very tiring day for me both physically and mentally for me. I have finish almost all of my home work and after which will be revising for my compo test given by Miss Chia tomorrow.
The oral test was not bad actually I actually calmed down rather then being all tensed up like the other years but I made a major hiccup I...I used a 'was' in the picture AHHH made big mistake Miss Chia said sooooo many times but I used 'was'. Whats over is over aka let bygones be bygones (heehee) and look forward into the future so we can improve on our skills. .
NOW ON THE LATEST SPORT NEWS....
WHOOOOOHOOOO Manchester untied won tottemham hotspour 3-1 Ryann Giggs scored 2 penalty kicks and Nani score 1
Arsenal and man city 0-0 hehh I expected Arsenal to thrash man city
well that is the latest from the epl glory
That's it for soccer now thing that took place today:
Thank you and OLAY
No comments:
Post a Comment