Sunday, April 18, 2010

picture(2) hospital

Introduction:
This picture shows a scene at a ward in a hospital. The ward looks spacious, bright and clean.

scenario 1 normal
There is a old man lying on the bed with his leg in a cast, I think his leg is fractured. he looks tired and worn out. beside him is a efficient nurse showering concern to the old man.

personal response
I think the nurse fluffing up the pillow for the old man to make the pillow comfortable to the patient. The old man is giving a grateful smile, I think he is trying to thank the nurse to ensure he gets a speedy recovery.

scenario 2 cause and effect, wrong and consequence
There are a boy and a girl whom are playing catching in the ward and they are laughing while chasing each other. a woman whom I think is their mother, is fuming mad and giving an angry stare at them.

Personal response
I think what they are doing is wrong because the hospital is a place where we must keep our voice down because there are other patient trying to recover from their sickness, and in order to do that we must visit the patients at visiting hours to ensure they get enough rest and revive treatment

Conclusion
As visitors we must obey to the hospitals rules and regulations in order to give the patient enough treatment to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment