Monday, April 19, 2010

picture 6 monkey bar

Introduction
This picture shows a scene at a school fitness corner at Yu Yeng Primary School. I think the reason that they are there is because they are having recess. they seem to be having lots of fun there.

Scenario 1: cause and effect
There is a girl on the floor and her arms seems to be bleeding profusely by the fall. The is a boy who I think saw what was happened to the girl and is now going to comfort the girl there is an element of worry on the boys face. The boy who is hanging on the monkey bar seems to be at a lost of actions. I think he looks worried because go if he lets go, he may fall on to the girl.

Personal response
I think the Action of the boy is good because he is trying to help a stranger he does not know. I think the boy should hold on to the monkey bar for a little longer or he may suggest to call for an adult to help him get down from the monkey bar.

Scenario 2: wrong and consequence
There are two boys who are playing soccer and they look like they are having a great time playing.

Personal response
I think this is wrong because if one of the boys kicks the ball to hard and the other fails to catch it, it may hit some thing and damage the school property or worse it may hit someone with great force and that can cause an injury, I think they should go to the filed to play instead.

Conclusion
I think we must ensure our safety at all times when we are playing so to ensure that we do not endanger other people lives and in return, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment