on science we had to do a concept map on forces and magnets and we also had to write a quote about what cheer us up but I do not know what to write because I have my own motivational like
eg. Smiles everyday and my title If superman can fly so can I.
I wonder if that could work . Well for the concept map still thinking Bla Bla bla well today parent teacher meeting OMG wow I need to improve on some things
Oh look superman is here bye swooshing off
till I return
Hey Marc, what are you trying to expresss here. Your thoughts seemed so fragmented and so hurried. To me, if you seriously have a purpose in doing something, you do it well.
ReplyDeleteDo you know why I want you to blog a thought a day? And when you blog, how should you express and structure your thoughts?
You have done blogged about your thoughts. That's good. But besides you can understand what you are trying to say, I think not many readers will.
Please put in more thought and heart into what you do. You have make good progress this year but you must continue to pursue wisdom and maturity and excellence. Only then you can be the true SUPERMAN.
How can that quote inspire you to reach greater height? Does it have the "power" to push you on whenever you don't feel like it? If it doesn't then I guess it's not an inspiring quote to you.
Check dictionary on what is "inspiring". No harm to spend more time searching for one. It can also be lyrics of songs or poems or quotations by people.